The KHMER blanket (kuh-my) design is inspired by a traditional Cambodian pattern that has been used for generations. The colors are a rich camel color paired with a light and creamy oatmeal color and it is knit out of our loved double-layer bamboni fabric. Made from only the highest quality materials, this blanket will be a fixture in your home for years to come.
EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE of the Khmer receiving and mini blanket will help fund pregnant women so they can give birth in a sanitary clinic. So you can snuggle up with cloud-like coziness knowing your purchase helped someone in need.
- Bamboo + Saranoni = Bamboni. These cloud-like blankets are made from bamboo fibers that are converted to rayon to create a soft, fluffy and breathable blanket that is sure to bring warmth and comfort to your home.
- Incredibly Breathable: 22% rayon from bamboo and 78% polyester.
- Design: This traditional Cambodian inspired blanket will elevate the look and style of any room in your home.
- Feel: Super soft, cuddly and lightweight. Feeling is Believing.
- High quality construction: Every aspect is considered from the thread to the dye, from the factory to the family who receives this blanket.
- Size: Mini 15" x 20" - Ultimate on-the-go comfort, this security blanket is perfect for little hands to grasp.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no bleach or fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry.