Join Our Team!
If you're interested in a position, please list the position you are applying for in the subject line and email your resume and answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. What skills and job experiences do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
2. Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our team/brand?
3. What are your salary expectations?
4. If you were hired for this position, when would be your earliest start date?
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Social Media Marketing Manager
Lead the social marketing team to create in-brand content across all marketing platforms that reflects and supports the Saranoni values, mission and branding and provides motivating and compelling experiences that resonate with the Saranoni community and drive revenue. Take ownership for all social marketing including but not limited to IG, FB, Pinterest, email, sms, etc. and strategically guide the marketing team to carry out Saranoni's greater vision and help grow our brand.
- Lead the social marketing team through example, strategic direction and organization
- Present themes, ideas and ensure all marketing content is in line with Saranoni values and vision
- Ensure team is providing valuable and engaging content for all platforms that fits our various customer demographics, attracts and converts new target demographics and is in line with our brand
- Work alongside team members by leading, teaching and holding them accountable for their assignments which include copy and content for email campaigns, facebook posts, instagram posts & stories, blog content, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Oversee influencer and ambassador programs and build strategic relationships with key industry brands, influencers, customers to broaden and deepen our community
- Oversee and be accountable for our ambassador program, influencer marketing, email & SMS performance,
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Work with our product team to plan and organize the calendar, releases, sales, etc.
- Help retain and build a flourishing and engaged online community
- Analyze data and provide continual strategic direction to improve on the various social marketing platforms
- Develop marketing campaigns to get the word out about Saranoni and to drive qualified traffic to our platforms
- Stay current on all trends and understand and internalize the Saranoni brand and mission
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, capable of working in a fast paced environment, able to lead, guide and motivate a team, be able to have a vision and carry it out and have had 3+ years of social marketing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Social Media Advertising Strategist
Saranoni is looking for an innovative and analytical advertising marketer to join our growing team and assist in the strategy involved with creative media buying across various social media platforms. The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing strategies including paid ads, KPI measurement, SEO, and other marketing efforts. As a paid social media marketer, you will help other team members in carrying out day-to-day digital media planning, buying, and optimizing activities. Must have a passion for and understanding of marketing, social media, creative outside-the-box thinking, video, testing, and experience scaling campaigns across all major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Pinterest, YouTube, and other emerging channels, ie. TikTok, etc). We are looking for someone to bring a highly analytical, creative, and growth mindset to the role.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field.
- Experience/proven record on the following platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Pinterest, SMS and other social platforms
- Experience creating and implementing digital marketing strategies and setting measurable goals
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with working knowledge in paid search, paid social, email marketing, content marketing, and e-commerce
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools and systems including direct experience with Facebook/IG Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest, Linkedin, and display/retargeting platforms
- Strategic, creative, and analytical
- Experience with analytics & reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of SEO trends and best practices preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Collaborative workspace and environment
- Employee discount
This job is a full-time job.
Brand Social Media Specialist
The Saranoni Brand & Social Media Specialist plays an important role in growing social media outlets and executing social media strategy within the company. Saranoni is looking for an organized, enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to be a part of our growing team in Utah.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Grow social media outlets with a primary focus on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Create content for all social platforms and emails
- Grow email list
- Create and manage Facebook Ads
Tasks Related to Primary Job Responsibilities
- Engage, moderate and grow online communities
- Develop and implement new strategies to drive visitors, engagement and conversion
- Help formulate the content strategy and calendar for each social platform on a monthly and yearly basis
- Create and share daily content in all social media outlets (IG, FB, and Pinterest)
- Increase customer engagement
- Respond to online comments in a timely manner and ensure daily attention is given to each social media outlet
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and with individuals outside the organization
- Perform identify opportunities for product reviews, blog posts and giveaways with influencers and bloggers
- Coordinate company collaborations with other brands
- Coordinate product and lifestyle photo shoots for website and social content
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in growing and managing social media marketing and content creation for businesses
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Practical work experience working with a brand creating content on a regular basis
- Experience planning and executing consistent, well-performing email marketing campaigns for a business
- Excellent work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, advertising, journalism or a related field
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No