The KHMER blanket (kuh-my) design is inspired by a traditional Cambodian pattern that has been used for generations. The colors are a rich camel color paired with a light and creamy oatmeal color and it is knit out of our loved double-layer bamboni fabric. Made from only the highest quality materials, this blanket will be a fixture in your home for years to come.
EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE of the Khmer throw blanket will help build wells and provide clean water for rural villages. So you can snuggle up with cloud-like coziness knowing your purchase helped someone in need.
- Bamboo + Saranoni = Bamboni. These cloud-like blankets are made from bamboo fibers that are converted to rayon to create a soft, fluffy and breathable blanket that is sure to bring warmth and comfort to your home.
- Incredibly Breathable: 22% rayon from bamboo and 78% polyester.
- Design: This traditional Cambodian inspired blanket will elevate the look and style of any room in your home.
- Feel: Super soft, cuddly and lightweight. Feeling is Believing.
- High quality construction: Every aspect is considered from the thread to the dye, from the factory to the family who receives this blanket.
- Size: Throw 50" X 60" - Perfectly sized home throw for an accent in any room.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no bleach or fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry.