- BEST SELLERS
- WHAT'S NEW
- DAILY DEALS/SALE
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you love marketing, interacting with great people and companies and are driven by the potential to have an impact on a company, then this position with Saranoni may be the job for you.
Saranoni products are currently carried in over 600 retail stores and are carried by numerous corporate companies and we need a part-time/full-time Wholesale Account Manager to help drive the retail engine of our business by developing marketing strategies, communicating with current retail accounts, fostering new business relationships through outbound calling and reactivating lost accounts.
Our ideal candidate is driven, detail oriented, has dynamic interpersonal skills, is comfortable working in teams and is passionate about the retail industry. They are organized and proficient at delegating and time management. There is growth opportunity with this role as our sales organization continues to grow and evolve.
Skills We Would Love
- Ability to position Saranoni for aggressive account development through marketing and contact with current and new customers
- One who thrives off of developing relationships with customers and cares for their success
- Clear and effective written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Self driven, time management and organizational skills
- Create and manage the marketing strategy for the retail stores
- Manage and qualify inbound lead traffic
- Prospect and create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline
- Send samples to potential customers
- Email and call dormant accounts to develop relationships and see how we can help their store be successful
- Email and/or cold call potential prospects to create new business relationships
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure all goals are being met
- Work with and corporate accounts to promote us of products for employee and client gifting
- Create consistent daily activity plans and grow the pipeline of prospects
- Track client follow-up activities
- Responsibility for meeting and exceeding daily objectives
- Be a brand ambassador and educate customers on Saranoni
This job is part-time with the ability to move into full-time and is located in Logan, UT.
Job Type: Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SERVICE@SARANONI.COM