bringing comfort to you and those you love
HOME & ADULT
- BEST SELLERS
Home / Returns, Exchanges & Manufacturing Defects
IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Returns, Exchanges & Manufacturing Defects
You may return your product for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Please note the following:
- All returns must be unused and unwashed, be returned in the original packaging, have all tags still attached, and come from a smoke-free environment.
- Item(s) must have been purchased through Saranoni.com. Purchases from retail partners should be returned to the store where the item was purchased.
- Custom items, including items with embroidery, are not eligible for an exchange or refund unless there is a manufacturer’s defect or an embroidery error.
- Saranoni robes are eligible for a return within 10 days of purchase.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their item to Saranoni. Once Saranoni receives the product we will inspect the item and notify you of the status of your return. Refunds will be issued in the amount paid for the item and will be credited to the original Payment method. Original shipping costs are not eligible for a refund on returns.
To begin a return simply fill out the form below.
Do you want to change the color or size of your blanket? No problem. Exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase. Please note the following:
- Exchanged items must be unused and unwashed, be in the original packaging, have all tags still attached, and come from a smoke-free environment.
- Item(s) must have been purchased through Saranoni.com. Purchases from retail partners should be returned to the store where the item was purchased for an exchange.
- Custom items, including items with embroidery, are not eligible for exchange or refund unless there is a manufacturer’s defect or an embroidery error.
- Saranoni robes are eligible for an exchange within 10 days of purchase.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the existing item to Saranoni and for the cost of shipping the new item back to you. Once we receive and inspect the product, we will contact you regarding your exchange and let you know when the new product will be shipped to you along with the associated cost of shipping.
To begin an exchange simply fill out the form below.
Warranty Claims for Manufacturing Defects
Saranoni’s goal is for your blanket to bring you and the ones you love comfort and warmth for years. This is one reason why every Saranoni product comes with a one-year limited warranty. The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship within a 365-day period from the purchase date. Saranoni, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace or issue a refund for any product that proved to be defective in materials or workmanship.
The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and does not cover: wear and tear, misuse or abuse, improper care or maintenance, stains from use, alteration or repair by unauthorized representatives or damage from transit or handling.
Saranoni products can be machine washed in cold water and should be hung to dry. Washing Saranoni products in warm or hot water or drying Saranoni product in a dryer can compromise the softness and quality of the blanket. Also, Saranoni products should not be washed using fabric softener or detergent pods. Products damaged through improper washing or drying are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Muslin swaddles, blankets and quilts are the exception and can be washed in any temperature and dried in the dryer. Fabric softener or detergent pods may also be used.
If you think you have a blanket that has a manufacturing defect, please fill out this form and upload a picture or two of the blanket showing any problemed area.
To submit a warranty claim please complete the form below:
- BEST SELLERS
- WHAT'S NEW