Thanksgiving traditions are meant to be shared with people you care about, so we're thrilled to be introducing all you snugglers to one of our family's favorite Thanksgiving traditions! Meet our family's dear old friend, Theodore!
While poor little Theodore has gotten a bit tattered over the years of enthusiastic gratitude coming from little hands, we love him all the same! He helps our family live in a spirit of gratitude throughout November!
Early in the month, we put Theodore's body on a board or wall that everyone can reach and see! We laminated our construction paper feathers and keep dry erase markers on hand so that as we think of things we're grateful for, we can write them on a feather and gift it to Theodore!
With every thankful feather, Theodore grows a beautiful, multi-colored tail while he reminds us how blessed our family is at the same time! Want to create a Theodore of you very own? Here's what you'll need:
1. A print out of Theodore's body and feathers--feel free to use our PDF linked below!
2. Get to work printing on color paper, or cutting out the feathers and coloring them-make a movie night of it and let the whole family pitch in!
3. Sticky-Tack or double sided tape - depending on what surface Theodore is attached to!
4. Sharpies or pens - when any family member thinks of something they're grateful for, they can write down what they're thankful for and attach their thankful feather to Theodore!
We hope you enjoy our little tradition as much as we have! We'll be adding a feather in Theodore's tail this year just for all of you along with our big five gratitude items from this year!
1. Our faith and belief that we will see Nathan again
2. Our family and community that has continued to watch over us
3. The Saranoni team
4. Our amazing customers who have supported us this past year
5. Our spunky little dog, Goldie
What a wonderful time of year. Happy Thanksgiving from the Peterson family and the Saranoni team!