Becoming a new mom is intimidating enough without the overwhelm of trying to create a registry, stock the nursery and answer the frequent "what do you still need?" question! What staples should you invest in, what gimmicks should you dodge, and how will you know? We've been there.
We've broken it down into a few essentials you can't live without--get ready to take notes!
1. Looking for an easy gift suggestion for people wanting to bring gifts for baby? Don't skip over diapers. Cute onesies are fun, but diapers are both expensive and a staple that you really can't live without! Why not stock pile and save yourself a few grocery store runs? Your sleep-deprived self will thank you.
2. Good swaddles will save you (and your baby) a lot of sleep! Swaddling is the nearest thing to your baby's first home in the womb and provides security, comfort, and safety while they snooze! Be sure to try both stretchy and non stretch options to see which you and your little prefer! Saranoni blankets provides both, and Saranoni swaddles have found their way into the hearts of moms around the world for their buttery soft touch, super-stretch bamboo fabric and secure wrap. Browse the collection below! https://saranoni.com/collections/muslin-swaddles
3. Nursing moms--don't skimp on nursing essentials. Nursing is a full time job-keep yourself comfortable with nursing helps like the Hakka pump (surprisingly cheap!) the snuggle me organic nursing pillow (an investment you won't regret!) and a buttery robe you feel amazing in. We've linked some of our favorites below.
4. Getting out of the house as a new mom is important. Make it as easy as possible and invest in a nice carseat and stroller that make getting in and out of the car as painless as possible (not to mention safe for your baby!) Consider getting a stroller and carseat in one by purchasing a compatible stroller and carseat from the same brand! After a little research, we found the Chico KeyFit 30 to be a fan-favorite among new parents on the go!
5. Prioritize nap times and make every minute count! Every baby has different environment needs to sleep soundly. Some things to try are sleep machines for white noise, a sleep sack or wearable blanket, a baby monitor to keep an eye on them from a distance (because sometimes they need to cry it out!) and the owlet smart sock--a sock that monitor's baby's heart rate and oxygen while they snooze to bring you peace of mind! We've linked our favorite products below after some research to find the best on the market!
Remember--you can do this! The products in your nursery won't be the thing making your baby the luckiest in the world--you will be. We can't wait to cheer you on as you welcome a new member of your family into your home and heart!